Tuesday, March 09, 2004

a message to lubabah

"Salam Alaikum Sister Lubabah, ...Inshallah your Hajj experience was a good one. I was hoping you can help me with something. I want to understand everything you know and your feelings on what went on with MYNA during this past year and a half. If you don't know by now: Monem and Asim resigned from the board in December following a series of confusing interactions with ISNA executives. I have been elected by the House of Community Representives to be on the Majlis. As a potential Majlis member, I want to fully understand from all perspectives, what could have been the cause of all the difficulties that took place. I know Sr. Hana had issues she presented at the last ISNA Majlis meeting. That helped clarify many things for me. But I would like to know your perspective since you also were involved in our MYNA revival process in the early stages and happen to be Sk. Abdullah's (ISNA president) daughter. I was hoping you could share with me your insights.Thanks.-asad"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home